If you needed any more proof that Bush is out of touch with reality, here it is:
1. He said he believes schools should discuss "intelligent design" alongside evolution when teaching students about the creation of life.
2. He declared "complete confidence" in his top political adviser, Karl Rove, despite his alleged role in leaking a covert operative's identiy.
3. He said he believes Rafael Palmeiro who first denied using steroids, then denied KNOWINGLY using them after he tested positive.
4. He said they hate us for our freedom and then he took away our freedom.
5. He said Saddam Hussein was a danger to our county (when, in fact, Bush himself was the greater danger to us).
I could list many more, but I'd be up all night.