Thursday, September 22, 2005

Der GropenFuhrer's Mistress Is Scared

Gigi Goyette is afraid that Schwarzenegger wants her dead for speaking out about their affair.

When Schwarzenegger announced his candidacy for California Governor, National Enquirer editors attempted to silence her from telling anyone else about their relationship.

Goyette fears Schwarzenegger's aides are behind the effort to keep her quiet:

"(Now) he feels that some of the things that went on between us at that time would damage his reputation. I really think it stems from them thinking of those headlines and that story in 2001 that damaged him running at that point.

"They said that he didn't run (then) as a result of that story. They used me as a scapegoat. I don't know what everybody is afraid about because there is nothing damaging."
But Goyette still fears repercussions and has taken to keeping a loaded gun at her home in Malibu, California - because Schwarzenegger is such a powerful person.

She adds, "He's a huge American idol to a lot of people... I've always been fearful that perhaps there would be some retaliation by somebody in his immediate group to come after me or hurt me or my family and for that reason alone I stay very protected and I keep a loaded gun at my house."

More here