Saturday, September 10, 2005

Man Who Told Cheney to "Cheney" Himself Is On Ebay

Physician who told Cheney to go F*ck Himself Lost his Home in Katrina, Detained, Cuffed by Cheney's M-16-carrying Goons - That story is here, but before you go away read the following and possibly go to ebay to bid on his video of the event.

"eBay: DVD of me saying "GO **** YOURSELF" to DICK CHENEY (item 7712202734 end time Sep-16-05 18:08:16 PDT): "'A week or so ago I experienced the single most traumatic week of my life,' So on 090805 I put on an old nasty 'Mr. T I PITY THE FOOL' tshirt to go salvage what I could from our wrecked home....LOL....

My friend Jay Scully and I were driving to my former house on 2nd Street in Gulport, Ms. that was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina. I arrived at the railroad tracks when the MP's wouldn't let me cross a barricade that is literally 200 feet or so from my house. They told me 'no one' could pass and so I would have to take another route which was about an extra 20 minutes of driving.

Now thanks to Dubya Gump and Mr. Cheney gas is really expensive and extremely hard to get anywhere Katrina has destroyed so needless to say I was extremely aggravated that they wouldn't let me pass. Then suddenly a long line of dark cars pulls up and they start honking at me to backup to let the long line of cars through the barricade that supposedly no one can drive through.

Well that pissed me off even more so I waved a middle finger at the caravan. I drove the extra 20 minutes and finally made it back to my destroyed house filming video of the destruction along the way.

A few minutes later I overheard a neighbor say that Dick Cheney was down the street talking to people. Now I know Dubya Gump and Mr. Dick do NOT control the weather but I am no fan of them for several reasons.

Unlike some people I am in the business of saving lives so I am not happy about the fact that so many people have died in the aftermath of Katrina due to the slow action of FEMA not to even mention the wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time for all the wrong reasons i.e. Iraq. And for those who don't know Mr. Cheney is infamous for telling Senator Leahy 'GO **** YOURSELF' on the senate floor.

Now my neighbor was talking to two police officers at the time and so I asked them if me and my friend could go down and see what was going on. They said they were looking forward to talk to the locals...LOL.

So we grabbed my Canon digital rebel and my Sony videocamera and started walking down the street. And then right in front of the destroyed tennis court I used to play on Dick Cheney was giving a pep rally talking to the press.

The secret service guys patted us down and waved the wands over us and then let us pass.

Anyway I was standing about 10 feet away from Mr. Cheney while my friend was filming. I then took a picture of him and then yelled "Mr. Cheney Go Fu* Yourself....Go Fu* YOURSELF....Go Fu* Yourself...you asshole".

I had/have no intention of harming anyone but merely wanted to echo Mr. Cheney's infamous words back at him. At that moment I noticed the secret service guys with a panic stricken look on their faces like they were about to tackle me so I calmly began walking back to my house waved to one of them and said "Have a nice day".

My friend videotaped a little bit longer and then he came back to the house. We were loading the things we could salvage and about 10 minutes or so later two MP's waving M-16's showed up at my house. They said they were looking for someone who fit my description who had cursed at the VP.

I told them I was probably the person they were looking for and so they put me in handcuffs and 'detained' me for about 20 minutes or so. My right thumb went numb because the cuffs were on so tight but they were fairly courteous and eventually released me after getting all my contact info. They said I had NOT broken any laws so I was free to go.

My wife, Lisa Marble, was featured on CNN after having our baby Sofia Grace shortly after the storm but the truth is we are still luckier than many people down here because at least we didn't die in the worst natural disaster in the history of our nation.

Nevertheless I thought I could try to raise some awareness to the bad policies of the Dubya Gump administration and also possibly raise some money to replace the many things we lost. So I am going to auction the mini-dvd we personally shot of the event plus a bunch my personal footage of the disaster....(not to be mistaken with the video shown on "The Daily Show" or anywhere else which is already all over the web). I will also grant an interview to the winner if so desired."

thanks
Ben Marble, M.D."