The rules of tagging are as follows:
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them each a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
So, here we go!
1. I love animals and have given money to animal rights activists who might now be considered terra-ists by the U.S. government, although they have never harmed anyone and just tried to make the world safer.
2. My undergraduate degree is in
3. I managed the conversion of a public library's card catalog to an online catalog.
4. I have 3 cats ranging in age from 3 months to 10 years and 2 Rhode Island Red hens.
5. I try to eat low on the food chain and would like to be a vegetarian, but sometimes I eat fish.
6. I own and manage Ring of Fire Enterprises, home of the Darwin fish, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
7. I practice yoga and I'm interested in Buddhism, but I'm not a member of any group.
8. My husband and I met online in 1993 and we started Ring of Fire Enterprises in 1994.
WTF Is It Now?
Beep! Beep! It's Me
Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
The Funny Farm
Tagged signed and delivered. Letting the games continue. Keep up the non-faith.