Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged and I Liked It

I've been tagged by Godless Grief, a USN veteran.

The rules of tagging are as follows:

Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Don't forget to leave them each a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

So, here we go!

1. I love animals and have given money to animal rights activists who might now be considered terra-ists by the U.S. government, although they have never harmed anyone and just tried to make the world safer.

2. My undergraduate degree is in Commie Community Studies from UCSC (Univ. of California at Santa Cruz) and my Master's Degree is in Library Science.

3. I managed the conversion of a public library's card catalog to an online catalog.

4. I have 3 cats ranging in age from 3 months to 10 years and 2 Rhode Island Red hens.

5. I try to eat low on the food chain and would like to be a vegetarian, but sometimes I eat fish.

6. I own and manage Ring of Fire Enterprises, home of the Darwin fish, the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

7. I practice yoga and I'm interested in Buddhism, but I'm not a member of any group.

8. My husband and I met online in 1993 and we started Ring of Fire Enterprises in 1994.

I'm tagging:

Dada's Dally

Watergate Summer

WTF Is It Now?

Beep! Beep! It's Me

Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo

Zen Yenta

The Funny Farm

Tagged signed and delivered. Letting the games continue. Keep up the non-faith.