Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Darwin Birthday Poll

A poll taken for Darwin's 200th birthday revealed that only 39% of Americans believe in the theory of evolution.

Those who attend church regularly and DID NOT go to college are least likely to believe in evolution.

74% Americans with postgraduate degrees do accept evolution as fact. Presumabley the other 26% in this category got their postgraduate degrees from Pat Roberts "university".